CAMPUS® the Plastics Database
Computer Aided Material Preselection by Uniform Standards
CAMPUS is a registered trademark of Chemie
Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft mbH (CWFG), Frankfurt/Main, 2015
CAMPUS has become the most successful material database worldwide.
The leading plastics producers use this information system to distribute free product information to customers.
CAMPUS is the only database which exclusively offers truly comparable material data measured according to binding international standards.
M-Base Engineering + Software GmbH is official supplier of the CAMPUS software.
Information about the latest list of participants and distribution addresses can be found on the CAMPUS homepage:
CAMPUS is developed in close cooperation with the leading plastics producing companies.
CAMPUS is available as PC desktop system or as interactive online version and uses:
- uniform database structure,
- uniform interface for all participating suppliers,
- standardized test specimens, molds, process and test conditions,
- data definitions that are strictly defined on the international standards ISO 10350 (single point data) and ISO 11403 (multi point data) part 1 and 2.
CAMPUS allows pre-selection or screening of materials:
- suitable for specific applications,
- from a world wide range of commercial plastics,
- is continuously being developed further with respect to its properties base.